BankersAccuity at SIBOS 2012, Stand 4D19
Join us at SIBOS 2012: book a meeting and learn about our new solutions and enhancements around:
- Maximising efficiency of payment STP
- Compliance with global regulations, reducing risk and increasing operational efficiency
- Ensuring enhanced financial counterparty KYC
BankersAccuity will be launching two new services, find out more about our: KYC Report and Global Payment Web Services.
BankersAccuity is presenting at SIBOS Open Theatre: Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA): How is this US tax regulation affecting global banks?
- Tuesday October 30, 14.00, Open Theatre Two
- Presented by Robert McKay, Managing Director
Summary: The US' tax audit regulations that force non-US financial institutions to report on US Ex-pat account holders is causing much angst throughout the banking community. The implications of this new law are felt in many parts of the bank. The nature of the rule often finds the regulatory compliance department held responsible for administration.
In 2013 the IRS will publish a list of FATCA ‘members’ or financial institutions that have signed up to the accord. Will this list constitute some level of compliance that needs review in a counterparty KYC diligence?
Register your interest for BankersAccuity's Open Theatre session